Latest update: 15th March 2021
1. Application of these Conditions of Use
By accessing or using any part of donr.com you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use. If you do not wish to be bound by these conditions, you may not access or use donr.com.
We may change these conditions at any time without any notice to you. By your continued access and use of donr.com you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
Except where otherwise noted, the content of donr.com Web pages (including the design, text, graphics and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by DONR LTD and is the copyright material of DONR LTD or its associated content-provider organisations.
3. Permitted Uses
Save as provided below, no materials from donr.com may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
DONR LTD takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorized use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Subject to applicable third-party content-providers’ licences, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, portions of donr.com for your personal use only. You are not permitted to sell or trade in material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of DONR LTD is similarly strictly prohibited except to publicise the donr.com website and service.
4. No Licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on donr.com shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of DONR LTD or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
5. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
donr.com is provided by DONR LTD on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis to users. You use donr.com at your own risk.
DONR LTD and its associated content-provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via donr.com as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Neither DONR LTD nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third-party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- That donr.com will be uninterrupted or error-free
- That donr.com or the computer server from which donr.com is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components
- To the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through donr.com DONR LTD makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- donr.com, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by DONR LTD in connection with the use of donr.com; or
- Any goods or services or information received through or advertised on donr.com or received through links provided on donr.com, including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by DONR LTD or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Provision of Advice
DONR LTD is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in donr.com, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competences, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations.
DONR LTD advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in donr.com.
7. Limitation of Liability
Neither DONR LTD nor its associated content-provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence.
Under no circumstances will DONR LTD or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of donr.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
- The use and reliance on donr.com; or
- The inability to use donr.com; or
- Mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to donr.com including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to DONR LTD’s records, programs or services; or
- Merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on donr.com and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on donr.comm; or
- Information or advice received through or advertised on donr.com and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on donr.com; or
- Any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using donr.com. DONR LTD is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using DONR LTD is done at your own risk and DONR LTD shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and DONR LTD with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
9. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. DONR LTD controls donr.com from within the country of England. It can, however, be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England, by accessing donr.com you agree that the laws of England, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of donr.com. You and DONR LTD also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters. Users of donr.com accessing it from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.